Thanks to the generosity of one person you can enjoy a free one-year membership to Formed, a Catholic on-line resource. It has something for everyone. We want to give witness to the Risen Christ’s Presence in each person and to recommit ourselves to being disciples of Jesus Christ and to living our faith fully. Please take advantage of this opportunity, there is also an app, and let us know that you are using it and what you like.
Go to formed.org click on register, use the parish code JZF6XD and add your information.
Weekly Scripture Study with Fr. Nagle. Take an hour each Monday at 7 pm to study the following Sunday’s readings along with fellow parishioners.
Learn More About The Bible
DVD’s for your spiritual and theological growth and development.
You may take these home for a week at a time. Pick up and sign out at the office.
Oremus – 8 hour sessions on Prayer
- Catching Fire, Becoming Flame – 6 one hour sessions on the spiritual journey as a process of transformation, Your Image of God, The Examen of St. Ignatius, 7 Principles of Prayer, God’s Will and Decision Making, Forgiveness.
- Lectio Divina – 16 hour sessions on various themes
- The Bible Time Line – 24 sessions on the Story of Salvation
- Letter of James – Jeff Cavins – 10 one hour sessions
- Psalms – Jeff Cavins – 10 one hour sessions
- Revelation – Jeff Cavins – 10 one hour sessions
- Acts of the Apostles – Jeff Cavins – 20 one hour sessions
- The Mass by Edward Sri – 4 sessions
- DVD’s on Moses, Joseph, Jacob, David, Abraham – one each
Do you desire to grow in your Catholic faith? Do you seek connection with other women in our parish community? Are you searching for something more in your life? We invite you to consider joining Walking with Purpose this fall at Good Shepherd Parish. Weekly group sessions are starting soon.
Opening Your Heart, our foundational study, is designed for women new to Walking with Purpose whether or not you have any Bible study experience; you are welcome as you are to learn how the Scriptures apply to our everyday lives. Walking with Purpose transforms the hearts and lives of women by providing Bible studies that enable women to know Christ through Scripture and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
Book Group – Wednesdays at 10:15 am – Parish Center. For more information call Jackie Dawley at 774-573-8208.
Centering Prayer Workshop – Tuesdays at 2 pm – St. Augustine’s side room starting April, 2018. For more information, please call Peggy McGrath, 774-563-0875.
RCIA – Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults
Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults is the Catholic Church’s program for people interested in joining the Chuch. For more information call Fr. Nagle at (508) 878-0331.
Throughout the year we offer retreats, guest speakers, parish missions, prayer groups and instruction on Liturgy of the Hours. For current offerings, check the new GSP app, Parish Bulletin, Parish Calendar, or friend us on Facebook at Good Shepherd MV.